Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Barker Christmas Nativity









Every year my family gets together and goes out to eat chinese food and then my Mom will read the story of Jesus birth. This year Bode got to be baby Jesus. He was so excited and has been rehearsing for days. I was so proud of his acting skills. Emma wanted to be Mary this year. But since they all ran off to a forgein country (Canada) Lily had to step up to the plate.. Then Stella wanted in on the fun. She just loves to hold baby Bode.. (I know my pictures are out of order. Just read this and start from the bottom and go up. Then they make more sense)

1 comment:

  1. I love that your family does this! I remember I always got stuck being a lamb...with cotton balls taped all over me :) Bode's rehearsing paid off ;)

    ReplyDelete