Sunday, February 19, 2012

3 months and Bodes buddy












Even though Bode is officially a few days over 3 months. It was my goal to take a picture on the 16th of every month. Some things Bodster is doing... He slobbers like the best of them. Has discovered he has a tongue and sticks it out all the time. He is pretty happy all the time. He loves going on walks to see whats going on around him. He is holding his head up which he has for awhile. He is talking a ton. We've gotten him to laugh a few times. The best sound in the whole world. And he has been sleeping for 7 hours straight a night. And then a 4 hour nap in the day. Then this weekend we had the Sopers stay with us for a couple days. Jack and Bode loved each other. I will forever be saying twool instead of cool. It was so fun to see them interact. I was happy to catch up with Tone. Adam went to the "Wrestles". (That's how Brett says it too. I say wrestling meet.) But it was state wrestling. Weird but I miss going. I used to go growing up and then to watch Abe and Morris. But I can't be creepy and go without really having anyone to watch. But we already miss them. Bode just loved giving Jack big slobbery licks.

1 comment: