Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Honeymoon













Ok so I am lame and struggle getting pictures to post. So I will put more wedding pictures up from time to time cause I love looking at them:) But I feel Like I need to catch up and then can put pictures of the wedding up to. But for our honeymoon we went to San Diego. The weather was perfect. Got a nice sunburn. We went to a Padres game which was so fun since I hadn't ever been to a MLB game before. Then We went to the San Diego Zoo. So neat to see all the animals. Then up to Anaheim. Disneyland and then the day we left we went to Hunington Beach and rented boogie boards. I was chicken to go out to far for 2 reasons. 1st I'm not a great swimmer and any water makes me panic a little. 2nd we had been watching shark week. Then we drove to Vegas and I was lame and tired and didn't want to do anything. So I owe Brett a Vegas trip.

4 comments:

  1. Roni! It looks like you had a fabulous honeymoon! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! You're married! Ha. YAY! And I'm so glad you're on here so I can really stalk you. :) And I wouldn't have missed your wedding for anything! I love your face off. I hope you guys are getting some good use out of the present we got you. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni,
    Hey it's Monica...I just found Christy's blog and then saw a comment from you and well, found yours. Anyway, I never gave you my email before we left Yuba and I can almost gaurentee Brett's pictures of my kids are better than the few I took! SO...would you mind emailing them to me? It's derrickdearden@msn.com. Thanks, Monica

    ReplyDelete