Monday, August 24, 2009

Ok so I haven't been very good at updating this but now I'm ready. Our wedding was perfect. I bawled all day. But a good cry. When I saw some of my friends in the temple that I hadn't seen for awhile. I was so over come with emotions that they were here to support me. And all of my siblings. And I just was so happy. I did scare Brett though. I show up at his house on the moring of and see him and start bawling. He was like is everything ok? Yes I just love you so much. I was just so happy. But it really turned out exactly how I dreamed it would. The decorations were perect. Thanks to my Mom and siters. And Glenda of course. But it truely was like anything. I'm putting a couple of pictures up but if you want to see more either go to Jami's or Nicole's photography blogs. I don't know how to do all the fancy stuff. Someday maybe. Thank you all for your support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment