Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August is over?


















































Don't judge.. This was at 5 A.M.

I really suck at this.. Oh well. First part of August we celebrated our 1 year then very next day Brett's (and Brandon's) birthday then off to yuba. Sorry I'm to lazy to get pictures off of Brett's camara. Then 7 peaks with Jordan and Heather.. Only time I will go now is with Jordan.. He's got mad hook ups. Next weekend my family camp out. I don't have any pictures. Nicole might so go look at her blog..Then a couple weeks later we went to Lagoon. I seriously haven't been since 96 senior trip.. Yikes.. Really i am that old weird.. Then Hobble creek Half Marathon with Christy.. Then one last trip to Drive in movies in Mt. Pleasant.. Soooo exciting.. Oh I forgot we went to the Nephi Derby.. It seriously was a good show..

1 comment:

  1. What a fun month you've had! And my hats off to you for running those crazy races.

    ReplyDelete