Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some Pics



This is the villa we stayed in.. It was so nice to to be able to buy food (still really expensive. Nicole bought an Airhead candy for $1) But we were able to eat breakfast and pack our lunches. The boys were pretty sick of peanut butter and jam sandwiches. But hey they are easy to take to the beach. The only thing I don't have pictures of are the DONKEYS! There were wild donkeys all over the place. And right when you were just about to sleep they would make these awful noises. I guess it was mating season.. It was pretty funny and Definately one of the the top memories about St John.





















































3 comments:

  1. Sooo gorgeous Roni! I can't wait to hear all about this trip. Ps. I am still loving those earrings you gave me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh freaking crap, I'm soo jealous of you! Looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete