Friday, November 18, 2011

He's here

I am so happy to announce my sweet baby made his debut. on 11/16/11. at 1:16 pm. he was 8lb and 1oz. 20 1/2 inches long. his name is Bode Ross Cummings. He has tons of dark brown hair. he's absolutely perfect. We love him so much. I don't know how to post pics from my phone. But of course I want to show him off with tons of pics and of course I will be telling the tale of his arrival story.. (he came via c-section). but we're both doing great.. Im just excited for everyone to fall in love with him as much as I am... Thanks everyone for all you kind words and especially your prayers. they defiantly were felt. thank you again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Roni I'm so excited he's here and you are both doing well! I can't wait to hear the arrival story! Please please let me know if you need anything at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet him! I am so glad he is here safe and that you are both doing well.

    ReplyDelete