Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving











We had Thanksgiving down at Brett's brother Brandons. The kids loved Bode and couldn't get enough of him. Christy was nice and made everything except the stuffing. (The only thing I made.) I was very thankful for her rolls. And of course the rest of the meal was fantastic. She was very good to me and didn't force me to cook or anything. We just lounged around at their house all day. I'm sure they were thankful for us to leave. The day after Thanksgiving they all went up and cut down christmas trees. Bode and I stayed at Bretts parents and just snuggled alllllllllllllllllllllll day. Thank you Brandon and Christy for having us. Bode misses all of you guys. Actually Bode misses all of his cousins and is very thankful that they want to hold and snuggle him. Especially you Emma... (He told me this in one of our many late night talks)
P.s. I thought my hair looked perfectly surfer chick. But apparently it looks like i just woke up. Also I didn't have the fleece polar bear pants on all day. Just the evening. Apparently I have just let myself go.........

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the turkey hat! It looks like you had the perfect Thanksgiving. Ummm if that is letting yourself go than there is no help for me. You look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete