Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just some super cute pictures


His studious pose..




I just can't get enough of this baby. Brett and I will just stare and stare at him for hours. We both just want to hold him all the time. We laugh at all his facial expressions.. We even laugh when he passes gas. How does that much gas fit into such a little body. I love love how he holds his hands one on top of the other. He is just so much fun for us. Ours lives have been blessed. Oh how we love little Bode. Crazy that he has only been here a week and a half and yet it feels like forever that he has been ours. I get super sentimental with how much both Brett and I love this little guy. But we do. He is the greatest.

2 comments:

  1. I love him! I came home yesterday and told Ryan how much I missed having a newborn cuddly baby. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying...he is way too cute!! Look at his stylin hair!!

    ReplyDelete